Repairs & Care Information
We want you to be able to show off your jewelry for a long time, so here are some tips on how to keep it shining forever.
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- If you wear your gold plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- Keep your jewelry away from moisture and do not spray perfumes directly on the jewelry
Should you need to have your Jewellery repaired, please do contact us via email at email@example.com
We will repair any jewellery purchased through www.houseofshikha.co within 3 months from purchase date. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
Please note that we may not be able to order certain components needed for repair of order items.
All our products are handmade and request a high level of craftsmanship not only for production, but also for repairs.
In order to assure the quality of repairs, please kindly note that we handle repairs exclusively in house by our artisans.